Smile Shield® - Transparent Face Mask - (50 masks)
Approved for use in the NHS
The Smile Shield® has changed the way people connect. Offering 98% Bacterial Filtration and Protection, yet allowing clear communication.
The mask is perfect for areas where facial expression, lip reading or greater connection is required. eg suitable for Care Homes, the NHS, Paediatrics, Elderley Care Wards, Homecare, Schools, Clinics, Vets, Police, Dentists, Podiatry, Nurseries, Hospitality and the back to work Office. Anywhere where a smile or facial gesture provides extra reassurance, wear a Smile Shield® .
- Compliant with the Transparent Face Mask Technical Specification
- Comparable to Type IIR
- The Smile Shield is for use in settings where normally a Type IIR mask would be used to offer a greater connection
- Latex Free
- Comfortable Ear Loops
- Adjustable Nose Strip
- Boxed in 50's
- Carries the CE Mark
- 98% Bacterial filtration properties that exceed the minimum requirements of the Transparent Face Mask Specification
- 3 Ply Comfortable Woven Material Design for single-use
- This product conforms with the requirements of Directive 93/42/EEC and subsequent amendments including Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745
If you are a Public Sector organisation eg, NHS, Police, Fire, Ambulance, Coast Guard, MOD, Charity Trust, School, College or University, HM Prison Service, Local Govt, National Govt, or Care Home please email a valid Purchase Order direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or as a larger trade organisation you can fill out a 30 Day Instant Account by clicking here -> 30 DAY INSTANT ACCOUNT
The Smile Shield® is a high-standard medical mask with a clear front panel, which makes the mouth visible to facilitate clear communication for those caring for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, have a learning disability, or have autism or dementia for example.
|Product Type||Transparent Mask|
|Units per box||50|